Monday, June 15, 2009

Looking for Online Crops

I had a great weekend of scrapping and socializing. I had the Friday Nite Crop at Get Creative and then on Sunday I was at the Scrapaholics All Day Crop. What a great group of talented ladies at the Scrapaholics. I always love to see what creative projects they are working on. I'm happy to say that I managed to get my Father's Day gift finished and the card started. I hope your weekend was as creatively productive.

I'm looking for online crops to add to the blog, do you know of any??? I have been searching but can't find any, I LOVE ONLINE CROPS!

I have added a few more items on the right side bar, be sure to check out the growing list of places to Scrapbook and Papercraft around the Lower Mainland. If you know of any Crops, Fundraisers or Events that are not listed there please let me know so that they can be added.

Have a great day and "Where are you Scrappin Next?"

2 comments:

  1. So glad you posted about the PP Friday night crops. Sounds like a lot of fun! I love online crops too especially with my buddies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Come play at our TGIF Online Crops! We are also have a big weekend long cropoganza July 10th,11th and 12th!

    ReplyDelete